An extremely impressive generous Mid-Century Modernist glass and chrome dining table. Manufactured in Italy in the early 1970's, this Modernist piece is designed by the Italian great, Gastone Rinaldi. It would be an exceptional centrepiece of a showcase home. Incredible size, proportion and functional design make it the perfect accent in any amazing. Featuring a thick glass top and a stunning thick gauge chromed tubular steel base. The thick gauge tubular steel base is done in a tulip style and is created by welding curved steel rods to circular frames, simultaneously serving as structure and ornament. While substantial and sturdy, the composition enables the base to be very open and sculptural. The polished chrome and glass top work seamlessly together, resulting in the table seeming not as large as its actual dimensions. Practical, the top of this table comes off completely for moving. The thick glass top also makes the piece seem less bulky than an equivalent sized wood top. Due to the square format, the table will comfortably seat 6 people, 8 in a pinch! Built to last while looking fantastic, this table has truly stunning style and design. Collectors love these for their obvious beauty and style.
- With questions or to obtain a quote to customize
- If it is sold, and you just wish to be notified if we find another like it.
- If you require additional specific photos.
- In very good condition with some wear to the glass top. .
- The chrome has been professionally restored, but retains the original finish.
At Vintage Home Boutique we understand that sometimes it's tough to visualize an item in your home. So we stand behind our items and offer returns within 7 days of purchase, with proof of purchase, on all full priced vintage furniture. Beyond 7 days from purchase, items will not be accepted for refunds under any conditions.
Discounted and sale items, accessories, furniture care and customized items are final sale and not refundable under any conditions.
- The items must be in the condition they left the shop and we will verify condition with the pictures we have.
- Vintage Home Boutique always reserves the right to decline a refund or charge a percentage of the total paid as an administrative fee.
We are often asked, do you deliver? The answer is YES! Delivery and shipping is available across Canada. We ship accessories across the country using Canada Post. For accessories, the cost will vary based on where you live and the weight of the shipment.
We have different furniture delivery options, depending on where you live. Please note you must be able to assist to bring the item into your home, if you live outside of the GTA.
|Toronto||$140||Daily - 7 days a week|
|GTA||$250||Daily - 7 days a week|
|Ottawa & Area||
$400- client must assist
|Second Saturday of every month*|
|Kingston & Area||$350- client must assist||Second Saturday of every month*|
|London & Area||$350- client must assist||Third Saturday of every month*|
|Windsor & Area||$400- client must assist||Third Saturday of every month*|
- The GTA is defined the area outside of the city of Toronto, west to Hamilton. East to Oshawa. North to Barrie.
- Full service delivery is:
- 2 movers
- Your items are blanket wrapped and secured in transport
- Your items are unwrapped and brought into the room of choice in the position of your choice.
- There are additional fees for:
- Each additional item on the same delivery ($20/ item). A set of dining chairs are considered 1 item
- Assembly ($60/ hr)
- Walk ups beyond the second floor or buildings without elevators - Yes there are still some left!
- We group multiple deliveries for the Ottawa/ Kingston & London/ Windsor markets. As such we reserve the right to reschedule shipments so as to keep the rates low. Direct delivery of your item is also possible
All other cities in Canada:
Shipping is exclusively handled through a delivery service that runs across the country every 2 months. You must be able to assist to bring the items into your home.
Contact Us and we can give you a specialized quote for what you desire.
- All deliveries must be scheduled within 7 days of purchase unless previously arranged. For items held longer than 7 days without previous agreement, there is a non-refundable, $150/ week or partial week fee.
- For all deliveries we only connect you with the service provider. The delivery service schedules and is responsible for care and condition of the product once it leaves the store.
- For shipments outside of Canada: Contact Us and we will connect you with our crate packer and shipping service.
- Clients are responsible to ensure all items and pieces are removed from the truck
- Do not sign for the delivery as acceptable if there is an issue with the item or the crate.
- Even if the item is crate shipped you are required to be home to accept the delivery. Wooden crates do not protect valuables from rain!
- Note ANY issues on the service providers form. Do not sign that the delivery was acceptable.
- Claims are to be directed to the delivery service within 24 hours of the item arriving in your home. Failure to do so will likely result in your claim being denied by the service.
- Vintage Home Boutique Ltd. cannot support your delivery claim in any way. We are happy to follow up and speak with the providers on your behalf, however they are 3rd party companies with their own operating polices.
ACCESSORIES: All accessories (excluding mirrors) are shipped using Canpar and are insured for actual retail value.
FURNITURE CARE: All furniture care is shipped via Canada Post. These items are insured for retail value up to $100.
We know these are heirloom pieces and as such have partnered with reliable and trustworthy organizations that offer reasonable rates. All of our delivery and shipping services are fully insured and bonded.