A spectacular and rare set of 6 Mid-Century Modern teak dining chairs by Henning Kjaernulf for Korup Stolefabrik. The Model 23 was manufactured in Denmark in the early 60's and have an iconic and beautiful design. Made with a solid teak frame, the uniqueness of these chairs is the curved, flowing armrests. This design cue while beautiful, also allows these armchairs to also tuck under most tables. Exceptional dining chairs that are incredibly comfortable for various body types. All have ample foam and the original yellow withhold and brown stripe boucle upholstery on the seating and backrest. The strong, teak frame creates visual interest yet does not take up too much space. Open simple design, characteristic of great Mid-Century Modern furniture. These chairs could be used in a living room, office/ den or in a dining room. These would work amazingly with almost any table, but are spectacular with our Danish Modern Oval Extending Teak Dining Table By Arne Vodder which is currently also available. Stamped with manufacturer.
Additional of note:
- PRICED BY CHAIR/ INDIVIDUALLY. SOLD AS A SET OF 6
- ADD 6 TO YOUR CART
- Original yellow and gray stripe upholstery not going to work for your home? Ask for a upholstery quote.
- If it is sold, and you just wish to be notified if we find another like it.
- If you require additional specific photos.
CONDITION & RESTORATION REPORT:
- In excellent condition with extremely minor age appropriate wear to the wood
- All 6 chairs have been professionally restored:
- This included disassembly, new dowels inserted in the joints, followed by gluing/ clamping.
- Professional wood restoration and oiling on all 6 chairs.
- All 6 have had the upholstery professionally cleaned and it is in excellent condition.
At Vintage Home Boutique we understand that sometimes it's tough to visualize an item in your home. So we stand behind our items and offer returns within 7 days of purchase, with proof of purchase, on all full priced vintage furniture. Beyond 7 days from purchase, items will not be accepted for refunds under any conditions.
Discounted and sale items, accessories, furniture care and customized items are final sale and not refundable under any conditions.
- The items must be in the condition they left the shop and we will verify condition with the pictures we have.
- Vintage Home Boutique always reserves the right to decline a refund or charge a percentage of the total paid as an administrative fee.
We are often asked, do you deliver? The answer is YES! Delivery and shipping is available across Canada. We ship accessories across the country using Canada Post. For accessories, the cost will vary based on where you live and the weight of the shipment.
We have different furniture delivery options, depending on where you live and how much you can assist.
|Assisted Delivery Rate||Frequency|
|Toronto||$150||$80||Daily - 7 days a week|
|GTA||$250||$150||Daily - 7 days a week|
|Ottawa & Area||N/a||$300||Second Saturday of every month*|
|Kingston & Area||N/a||$270||Second Saturday of every month*|
|London & Area||N/a||$270||Third Saturday of every month*|
|Windsor & Area||N/a||$300||Third Saturday of every month*|
- The GTA is defined the area outside of the city of Toronto, west to Hamilton. East to Oshawa. North to Barrie.
- Full service delivery is:
- 2 movers
- Your items are blanket wrapped and secured in transport
- Your items are unwrapped and brought into the room of choice in the position of your choice.
- Assisted delivery is:
- The driver will blanket wrap and secure your items during transport.
- You must have a capable person to assist in bringing the item into your home. The service and Vintage Home Boutique Ltd are not responsible for damage that occurs as a result of assisted delivery.
- There are additional fees for:
- Each additional item on the same delivery ($20/ item). A set of dining chairs are considered 1 item
- Assembly ($60/ hr)
- Walk ups beyond the second floor or buildings without elevators - Yes there are still some left!
- We group multiple deliveries for the Ottawa/ Kingston & London/ Windsor markets. As such we reserve the right to reschedule shipments so as to keep the rates low. Direct delivery of your item is also possible
All other cities in Canada:
Shipping is exclusively handled through major shipping carriers from Toronto to your destination. Please note this is door to door service only as all items are crated and pallet shipped. Furniture items have a specially built palletized crate with insulation. This crate is built to the specific size of the items. For added protection your items are insured for the full retail value of your item for the shipment. Please note this is door to door only. You must be able to bring the items into your home.
Allow 7 - 10 business days for building and packing the crate and 7 - 10 days for transport with crate packed shipments.
Contact Us and we can give you a specialized quote for what you desire.
- All deliveries must be scheduled within 7 days of purchase unless previously arranged. For items held longer than 7 days without previous agreement, there is a non-refundable, $150/ week or partial week fee.
- For all deliveries we only connect you with the service provider. The delivery service schedules and is responsible for care and condition of the product once it leaves the store.
- For shipments outside of Canada: Contact Us and we will connect you with our crate packer and shipping service.
- Clients are responsible to ensure all items and pieces are removed from the truck
- Do not sign for the delivery as acceptable if there is an issue with the item or the crate.
- Even if the item is crate shipped you are required to be home to accept the delivery. Wooden crates do not protect valuables from rain!
- Note ANY issues on the service providers form. Do not sign that the delivery was acceptable.
- Claims are to be directed to the delivery service within 24 hours of the item arriving in your home. Failure to do so will likely result in your claim being denied by the service.
- Vintage Home Boutique Ltd. cannot support your delivery claim in any way. We are happy to follow up and speak with the providers on your behalf, however they are 3rd party companies with their own operating polices.
ACCESSORIES: All accessories (excluding mirrors) are shipped using Canpar and are insured for actual retail value.
FURNITURE CARE: All furniture care is shipped via Canada Post. These items are insured for retail value up to $100.
We know these are heirloom pieces and as such have partnered with reliable and trustworthy organizations that offer reasonable rates. All of our delivery and shipping services are fully insured and bonded.