3 Door Mid-Century Teak Sideboard With Rosewood Banding
This 3 door Mid-Century teak sideboard has solid rosewood edge banding giving it everything we look for in great Mid-Century design: Beautiful, streamlined and highly functional. It features 3 sliding doors and 3 drawers. The fully finished teak interior adds even more sophistication. Behind 1 sliding door is a generous storage area with an adjustable/removable interior shelf. The middle storage area has a mirrored back and contrasting black interior. This area is set up for a bar cabinet with a U shaped shelf for glasses and bottles in the middle. Behind the last door are 3 generous solid wood drawers, each with 2 smile shaped, inset, solid teak handles. Each of the 3 doors has an inset solid teak circular handle. The front is trimed out with solid rosewood bullet nose edge banding. This provides a nice contrast. Finished with a wood backer board. A truly exceptional addition for any dining room or put it in your living area for a magnificent media cabinet. This credenza sits atop 4 tapered solid teak legs giving it the very sought after “floating” look that is so sought after by designers.
- With questions or to obtain a quote to customize
- If it is sold, and you just wish to be notified if we find another like it.
- If you require additional specific photos.
CONDITION AND RESTORATION REPORT:
- In excellent condition with some age appropriate wear.
- The entire piece has been cleaned, conditioned and oiled but retains the original finish.