4 Door Mid-Century Teak Sideboard With Rosewood Banding
This 4 door Mid-Century teak sideboard has solid rosewood edge banding giving it everything we look for in great Mid-Century design: Beautiful, streamlined and highly functional. It features 4 sliding doors and 2 hidden felt lined drawers. The fully finished teak interior adds even more sophistication. Behind the outer sliding doors is a generous storage area with an adjustable/removable interior shelf and a felt lined drawer. Making this piece perfect for storing your media components or your fine dinnerware. The centre doors open to reveal a double sized storage area with an adjustable/removable interior shelf. Each of the 4 doors has an inset solid teak circular handle. The front is trimed out with solid rosewood bullet nose edge banding. This provides a nice contrast. Finished with a wood backing. A truly exceptional addition for any dining room or put it in your living area for a magnificent media cabinet. This credenza sits atop 4 tapered solid teak legs giving it the very sought after “floating” look that is so sought after by designers.
- With questions or to obtain a quote to customize
- If it is sold, and you just wish to be notified if we find another like it.
- If you require additional specific photos.
CONDITION AND RESTORATION REPORT:
- In very good condition with some age appropriate wear. The top has 2 water marks which are faint. See pictures for details.
- The entire piece has been cleaned, conditioned and oiled but retains the original finish.
- The centre storage area has a pre-drilled 3" hold in the backer board to permit electrical wires.