Arne Vodder Style High Back Teak Lounge Chair
A stunning Arne Vodder Style Mid-Century teak lounge chair. This chair features incredible joinery and stunning grain pattern on the solid teak frame. The gorgeous dark wood tone gives this lounge chair an added sense of sophistication. The arm rests have a curve and a wide flare for added comfort. Solid teak frame with the original Rotex webbing on the seats. The webbing and wood are in fantastic condition. New soy based foam and a spectacular teal velvet fabric has been selected for the seat and back cushions. The open back has a wonderful horizontal, flat spindle detail. The chair can easily be collapsed down for moving or storage. This is a spectacular chair that will last for many, many years beyond the 60 that it has already been around. Strong, sturdy, yet incredibly comfortable.
Additional of note:
- New foam and electric blue/ teal velvet fabric. Also shown with a soft grey seat cushion. The blue / teal velvet is what is included in the price.
- Other fabric options available at additional cost.
- Looking for something to pair this with? How about our Mid-Century Teak Lounge or Arm Chair By Arne Vodder For Glostrup.
- With questions or to obtain a quote to customize
- If it is sold, and you just wish to be notified if we find another like it.
- If you require additional specific photos.
- In excellent condition with extremely minor age appropriate wear to the wood.
- New cushions professionally upholstered with new foam and electric blue / teal velvet fabric.
- 100% secure payments via Shopify.
- Delivery across Canada.
- 7-day returns on full price, non-custom items.