Blue Glazed Ceramic Vase By Aldo Londi For Bitossi
A stunning compact blue and vibrant red glazed ceramic vase by Aldo Londi for Bitossi from the late 60's. This vase is a great example of the intricate work involved in the pottery of the period. The lamp features a beautiful blue body that fades through the body as part of the design. The red bars enhance the design and also fade from a vibrant deep red to an orange at the top. The blue runs through the interior also. A striking piece of Italian Mid-Century pottery by a master of the craft. Master ceramist Aldo Londi (1911-2003) spent the most of his long and successful career creating exceptional work for Italian ceramics manufactory Bitossi Ceramiche. Londi employed his high-level technical expertise and vast experience in traditional artisanal methods to create distinctively expressive and whimsical forms, patterns, and finishes. A truly Signed on the bottom.
|Width = Depth||
- With questions or to obtain a quote to customize
- If it is sold, and you just wish to be notified if we find another like it.
- If you require additional specific photos.
CONDITION AND RESTORATION REPORT:
- 100% secure payments via Shopify.
- Delivery across Canada.
- 7-day returns on full price, non-custom items.