Canadian Mid-Century Modern Teak Side Tables With Shelf
2 exceptional Canadian Mid-Century Modern teak side tables with shelf by R Huber from the late 60's - early 70's. Each table features a beautiful teak veneered top with solid African teak legs, frame and slatted shelf. These side tables have a retro, atomic look yet they will fit into any modern space, adding warmth from the gorgeous wood tone. Great for spaces of all sizes especially open concept living and lofts. The perfect mix of great atomic design and quality craftsmanship. The old growth teak veneer on the tops has truly beautiful grain pattern and colour. Solid teak edging flows seamlessly around the perimeter of each top. The legs, frame are done in solid African teak, providing a nice contrast. The slatted shelf keeps the piece from looking overly bulky. It also allows you to store items out of site, eliminating clutter. We can all use a bit more storage. The compact proportions makes these side tables absolutely perfect for almost any home.
Additional of note:
- Priced individually; sold as a pair. Please add 2 to your cart.
- With questions or to obtain a quote to customize
- If it is sold, and you just wish to be notified if we find another like it.
- If you require additional specific photos.
CONDITION AND RESTORATION REPORT:
- One table is in excellent condition. The other table is in good condition with some wear to the top surface. See pictures for details.
- Each table has been professionally restored but retains the original finish.
- 100% secure payments via Shopify.
- Delivery across Canada.
- 7-day returns on full price, non-custom items.