Compact Danish Mid-Century Round Extending Teak Dining Table
Sorry, this product is temporarily out of stock.
This Compact Danish Mid-Century round extending teak dining table will stun you with the both the colour & grain pattern. Designed in Denmark in the late 60's. This is just a beautifully designed table with a solid teak bullet nose edge right around the table and repeated on both leaves. The bullet nose edge serves to make the table seem thinner. As do the 4 solid teak, tapered legs and wonderful sleek teak top surface. The 2 leaves store externally and extend the table from a round 4 seater to a 8 seat table. The gorgeous, solid teak, round legs easily remove for moving. The uniqueness of the table is the more compact form. At 44" wide, it is more narrow than more round teak dining tables of the era. The table only had one owner and was a wedding present in the late 60's. Perfect for the daily family dinner and when good friends and family visit. This would also make an exceptional conference room table. Danish Modern furniture has seen a renaissance due to the quality of construction, clean lines and variability of uses.
- With questions or to obtain a quote to customize
- If it is sold, and you just wish to be notified if we find another like it.
- If you require additional specific photos.
- In excellent condition with minor age appropriate wear to the wood. The entire table has been cleaned and oiled but retains the original finish.
- The leaves are slightly darker but overall are a good match the table top in colour and grain pattern.