Compact Danish Mid-Century Round Teak Dining Table
This compact Danish Mid-Century round teak dining table will stun you with the both the colour & grain pattern. Designed in Denmark in the late 60's. This is just a beautifully designed table with a solid teak bullet nose edge on the perimeter of the table. The bullet nose edge serves to make the table seem thinner. As do the 4 solid teak, round tapered legs and wonderful sleek teak top surface. The gorgeous legs easily remove for moving. The uniqueness of the table is the more compact form. At under 42" wide, it is more narrow than most round teak dining tables from this period. The table only had one owner and was a wedding present in the late 60's. Perfect for the daily family dinner and when good friends and family visit. This would also make an exceptional small meeting room table. There were leaves, but unfortunately they were lost in a move many years ago. Danish Modern furniture has seen a renaissance due to the quality of construction, clean lines and variability of uses.
- With questions or to obtain a quote to customize
- If it is sold, and you just wish to be notified if we find another like it.
- If you require additional specific photos.
- In excellent condition with minor age appropriate wear to the wood. The entire table has been professionally restored but retains the original finish.
- Has the ability to extend, however there are no leaves