Compact Danish Mid-Century Solid Teak Bedside Lamps
Stunning compact Danish Mid-Century solid teak bedside lamps. Dating from the mid-1960's these lamps feature a stunning, crafted, solid teak body in a "pear shape". Truly beautiful workmanship on the organically shaped, solid teak frame and base. This is perfect as a bedside lamp, due to the compact size. However it would also be suitable in a living room.
Additional of note:
- Light bulb not included. Takes up to a 60W standard/ LED bulb with a standard base.
- 8 ft cord. On stem on/ off switch.
|Height||11.5" with shade|
|Width = Depth||8" shade
- With questions or to obtain a quote to customize
- If it is sold, and you just wish to be notified if we find another like it.
- If you require additional specific photos.
- In excellent condition with extremely minor age appropriate wear to the wood.
- The wood professionally restored but retains the original finish.
- Professionally re-wired.