Compact Danish Mid-Century Teak Dutch Leave Dining Table
A compact Danish Mid-Century teak dutch leave extending dining table from the 60's. Beautiful colour and stunning teak grain are the hall marks of this vibrant dining table. The table is made of a solid teak base, skirting and legs, while the top and leaves are thick, high grade, teak veneer over a wood base. A beautifully designed table that is compact yet expands easily to accommodate a larger gathering. The table is streamlined with beautiful Danish Modern design elements. Featuring truly exceptional teak grain pattern and a deep warm colour. The 2 draw leaves, which conveniently slide and store under the table top for a clean presentation when they are retracted. No more running to the storage area when you have guests! Simply lift the top and slide each or both of the leaves out to extend the table. When extended the table top seems to float in place. Seats 6 with no leaves extended. 8 people with one and 10 with both extensions pulled out. You can extend only 1 leaf or both. The gorgeous, tapered, square solid teak legs easily remove for moving or storage. Given the compact dimensions, this table could be a great extending dining room table or kitchen table. It could also be a desk or expanding conference table.
|Width||52.75"; 71"; 89.75"|
- With questions or to obtain a quote to customize
- If it is sold, and you just wish to be notified if we find another like it.
- If you require additional specific photos.
- In excellent condition with extremely minor age appropriate wear on the wood. The entire table has been cleaned, conditioned and oiled but remains in the original condition.
- The leaves are a good match to the table top in both colour and grain pattern.