Compact Danish Mid-Century Teak Extending Draw Leaf Dining Table
A compact Danish Mid-Century teak extending draw leaf dining table from the late 60's. Beautiful colour and stunning teak grain are the hall marks of this vibrant dining table. The table is made of a solid wood base structure the top and leaves are thick, high grade, teak veneer. A beautifully designed table that is compact yet expands easily to accommodate a larger gathering. The table is streamlined with beautiful Scandinavian design elements and is a product of Denmark. The 2 draw leaves conveniently slide and store under the table top for a clean presentation when they are retracted. No more running to the storage area when you have guests. Simply lift the top and slide each or both of the leaves out to extend the table. Seats 6 with no leaves extended. 8 people with one and 10 with both extensions pulled out. You can extend only 1 leaf or both. The gorgeous, tapered, solid teak legs easily remove for moving or storage. Given the compact dimensions, this table could be a great extending dining room table or kitchen table. It could also be an expanding conference room table.
|Length||55"; 76.5"; 97.5"|
- With questions or to obtain a quote to customize
- If it is sold, and you just wish to be notified if we find another like it.
- If you require additional specific photos.
- In excellent condition with minor age appropriate wear on the wood. The entire table has been professionally cleaned, conditioned and oiled but remains with the original finish.
- The leaves are a good colour match to the table top in terms of colour and grain pattern.