Compact Danish Mid-Century Teak Side Table with Magazine Holder
An impressive compact Danish Mid-Century teak side table with a magazine holder build in. This Mid-Century Danish teak piece would be a wonderful addition to any environment. Rarer compact size, perfect today's homes. Featuring stunning grain pattern, clean lines and exceptional joinery. Practical yet light. The edge and leg details make this item stand out. The solid teak legs provide a nice visual contrast and run seamlessly into the top, showcasing the craftsmanship of the builders. Built to last while, looking fantastic, this table has stunning colour and grain pattern throughout. Collectors love these for their obvious beauty and style. The magazine holder is perfect for keeping things organized. For those looking for Mid-Century style in a reasonable size this is perfect! If you have more space this would also work as a side table.
- With questions or to obtain a quote to customize
- If it is sold, and you just wish to be notified if we find another like it.
- If you require additional specific photos.
- The wood is in excellent condition with extremely minor age appropriate wear.
- The entire item has been professionally cleaned, conditioned and oiled but retains the original finish.
- The burlap magazine holder has been cleaned but has a few minor stains.