Compact Danish Mid-Century Teak Sideboard By Gunni Omann
An absolutely wonderful compact Danish Mid-Century teak sideboard by Gunni Omann For Axel Christensen. A wonderfully versatile item. Amazing amount of storage in a compact and beautiful form. Perfect for today's homes! Also called a credenza or buffet, it was manufactured in the early 60's and lovingly cared for. This item exhibits all the best features of great Mid-Century design: quality of construction, open, streamlined and highly functional. This credenza has gorgeous colour and the grain pattern is exceptional. It features 3 sliding doors for a streamlined appearance. The handles are a work of art, sculpted solid teak diamond shaped on the outer doors and inset circles on the middle. Behind one set of doors are 3 finger joined, felt lined, adjustable drawers. The other 2 doors hide an adjustable and removable shelf which divides a generous storage area. The entire interior is fully finished in teak making this piece as beautiful inside as it is out! The entire sideboard sits raised up on 4 high, stunning, solid teak legs. A truly exceptional addition for any dining room. Alternatively put it in your living area as a media cabinet or just use it in a hallway/ foyer for added storage.
- With questions or to obtain a quote to customize
- If it is sold, and you just wish to be notified if we find another like it.
- If you require additional specific photos.
CONDITION AND RESTORATION REPORT:
- In excellent condition with minor age appropriate wear to the wood. There are 2 faint lines from where a hutch once sat. It is out experience that with continued oiling, these will dissipate further over time.
- The entire item has been cleaned, conditioned and oiled, but retains the original finish.
- 100% secure payments via Shopify.
- Delivery across Canada.
- 7-day returns on full price, non-custom items.