Compact Danish Mid-Century Teak Sideboard By Poul Hundevad Co.
An absolutely wonderful compact Danish Mid-Century teak sideboard by Poul Hundevad Co. Designed by Carlo Jensen this is a wonderfully versatile item that provides an amazing amount of storage in a narrow and beautiful form. Just perfect for today's homes! Also called a credenza or buffet, it was manufactured in the early 1960's and lovingly cared for. This item exhibits all the best features of great Mid-Century design: quality of construction, open, streamlined and highly functional. This compact Mid-Century Modern media cabinet has truly gorgeous colour and the grain pattern is exceptional. It features 2 doors allowing you full to access to the fully finished internal storage areas. Each door has a single inset, solid teak handle. Inside there is an adjustable and removable shelf on one side and an adjustable and removable shelf and a felt lined drawer on the other. The entire interior is finished in birch, providing a bit of design contrast. This media cabinet sits raised up on 4 round tapered solid teak legs. Giving it more openness and making cleaning underneath it easier. A nice compact addition for any dining room. However due to the 16" depth, this would really shine as a media cabinet. Alternatively just use it in a hallway/ foyer for added storage.
Additional of note:
- Matching Danish Modern teak bookcase by Poul Hundevad Co. also available.
- With questions or to obtain a quote to customize
- If it is sold, and you just wish to be notified if we find another like it.
- If you require additional specific photos.
CONDITION AND RESTORATION REPORT:
- In excellent condition with minor age appropriate wear to the wood.
- The entire item has been professionally restored but retains the original finish.
- 100% secure payments via Shopify.
- Delivery across Canada.
- 7-day returns on full price, non-custom items.