Compact Danish Mid-Century Teak Sofa
An exceptional compact Danish Mid-Century teak sofa from the late 1960's. Incredibly beautiful, the carefully crafted lines of the arms and the legs make this a highly desirable Danish Modern design. Solid teak with brass fittings on the bolt on arms. The arms have beautifully crafted finger joinery at the front and back where the legs meet the armrests. The wood is a gorgeous colour with truly stunning grain pattern. A nicely padded backrest showcases the new Maharam Idle fabric upholstery. This is a wonderfully low profile and compact sofa that would be perfect in a living room or den. It would also be exceptional in an elegant waiting room or lobby. This sofa illustrates the craftsmanship of the makers in the joinery and subtle and the organic flow to the design. Strong, sturdy, yet incredibly comfortable. Perfect for any space.
- With questions or to obtain a quote to customize
- If it is sold, and you just wish to be notified if we find another like it.
- If you require additional specific photos.
- In excellent condition with extremely minor age appropriate wear to the wood.
- The entire frame has been professionally restored to a high standard in house.
- Professionally reupholstered in Maharam Idle fabric and new soy based foam
- 100% secure payments via Shopify.
- Delivery across Canada.
- 7-day returns on full price, non-custom items.