Compact Danish Modern Surfboard Extending Dining Table In Teak
A compact Danish Modern extending dining table in teak. Beautiful colour and stunning teak grain are the hall marks of this vibrant dining table which is attributed to Arne Hovmand-Olsen in design. Manufactured in Aarhus, Denmark by "Viking Goods". The table is made of a solid wood base, skirting and legs, while the top and leaves are thick, high grade, teak veneer over a wood base. A beautifully designed table that is compact yet expands easily to accommodate a larger gathering. The table is streamlined with beautiful Danish Modern design elements. Truly spectacular grain pattern and deep rich yet lighter colour you only get with old growth teak. Featuring an elegant surfboard profile which has a lovely curve. The 2 draw leaves conveniently slide and store under the table top for a clean presentation when they are retracted. No more running to the storage area when you have guests! Simply lift the top and slide each or both of the leaves out to extend the table. Seats 6 with no leaves extended. 8 people with one and 10 with both extensions pulled out. You can extend only 1 leaf or both. The gorgeous, tapered, solid teak legs easily remove for moving or storage. Given the compact dimensions, this table could be a great extending dining room table or kitchen table. It could also work well as a desk or expanding conference table. Stamped.
|Width||48"; 68.25"; 88"|
- With questions or to obtain a quote to customize
- If it is sold, and you just wish to be notified if we find another like it.
- If you require additional specific photos.
- In excellent condition with some extremely minor age appropriate wear.
- The entire table has been professionally restored but retains the original finish.
- The leaves are a perfect match to the table top in both colour and grain pattern.