Compact Danish Modern Teak Extending Dining Table
A compact Danish Modern teak extending dining table from the 60's. Beautiful lighter colour and stunning teak grain are the hall marks of this vibrant dining table. This early Mid-Century dining table is made of a solid wood base structure the top and leaves are thick, high grade, teak veneer. A beautifully designed table that is compact yet expands easily to accommodate a larger gathering. The table is streamlined with beautiful Scandinavian design elements and is a product of Denmark. The tables has wonderful curves and subtle details throughout. The 2 draw leaves conveniently slide and store under the table top for a clean presentation when they are retracted. No more running to the storage area when you have guests! Simply lift the top and slide each or both of the leaves out to extend the table. Seats 4-6 with no leaves extended. 6-8 people with one and 8-10 with both extensions pulled out. You can extend only 1 leaf or both. The gorgeous round tapered solid teak legs are a stained darker for some visual contrast and easily remove for moving or storage. Given the compact dimensions, this table could be a great extending dining room table or kitchen table. It could also be a desk or expanding conference table.
|Length||47"; 65"; 83"|
- With questions or to obtain a quote to customize
- If it is sold, and you just wish to be notified if we find another like it.
- If you require additional specific photos.
- In excellent condition with minor age appropriate wear on the wood. The entire table has been cleaned, conditioned and oiled but remains in the original condition.
- The leaves are a great match to the table top in both grain pattern and colour.