Compact Danish Modern Teak Extending Draw Leaf Dining Table By Borge Mogensen
A compact Danish Modern teak extending draw leaf dining table by Borge Mogensen from the 1960's. Beautiful colour and stunning teak grain are the hall marks of this vibrant dining table. The table is made of a solid wood skirting and stretchers. While the top and leaves are thick, high grade, old growth teak veneer. A beautifully designed table that is compact yet expands easily to accommodate a larger gathering. The table is streamlined with beautiful Scandinavian design elements and is a product of Denmark. The 2 draw leaves conveniently slide and store under the table top for a clean presentation when they are retracted. No more running to the storage area when you have guests. Simply lift the top and slide each or both of the leaves out to extend the table. Seats 6 with no leaves extended. 8 people with one and 10 with both extensions pulled out. You can extend only 1 leaf or both. The gorgeous, tapered, solid teak legs attach with butterfly nuts and easily remove for moving or storage. Given the compact dimensions, this table could be a great extending dining room table or kitchen table. It could also be an expanding desk or conference room table.
|Length||53"; 73"; 93"|
- With questions or to obtain a quote to customize
- If it is sold, and you just wish to be notified if we find another like it.
- If you require additional specific photos.
- In very good condition with minor age appropriate wear on the wood. The entire table has been professionally restored but retains the original finish.
- The leaves are a good colour match to the table top in terms of colour. However the leaves have a slightly more pronounced grain pattern due to lack of use.