Compact Danish Modern Teak Locking Corner Cabinet
An absolutely wonderful compact Danish Modern teak locking corner cabinet. Offering a nice amount of storage in a compact and beautiful form. Perfect for today's homes! This Mid-Century teak corner cabinet allows you to display your precious items and add storage, all while maximizing your space! The unit is one piece, separated into 3 sections. The top has 2 glass doors, one of which has a slide lock the other locks from the inside. The fully finished interior has an adjustable shelf. The middle section is open and the bottom section has 2 teak doors. As with the top, these doors lock and one door locks from the inside also. Sitting on 3 solid teak Wegner styled legs provides a raised appearance and adds to the openness and sophistication. The clean lines give a sense of openness which is characteristic of great Mid-Century Modern design. Manufactured in the early 60's in Denmark. A truly exceptional addition for any room. So many uses for this highly variable item. Great for displaying a collection in a corner or use it in a front entry for a place for your keys and sunglasses. Alternatively it would work wonderfully as a bar with storage in any corner.
(each side is 24")
- With questions or to obtain a quote to customize
- If it is sold, and you just wish to be notified if we find another like it.
- If you require additional specific photos.
- In excellent condition with minor age appropriate wear to the wood.
- Comes with 2 original keys
- The entire item has been professionally restored but retains the original finish.
- 100% secure payments via Shopify.
- Delivery across Canada.
- 7-day returns on full price, non-custom items.