Compact Early Danish Mid-Century Teak Sideboard By Poul Hundevad
An absolutely wonderful compact early Danish Mid-Century teak sideboard by Poul Hundevad Co. A wonderfully versatile item. Amazing amount of storage in a narrow and beautiful form. Perfect for today's homes! Also called a credenza or buffet, it was manufactured in the late 50's and lovingly cared for. This item exhibits all the best features of great mid century design: quality of construction, open, streamlined and highly functional. This credenza has gorgeous colour and the grain pattern is exceptional. It features 2 sliding doors and a set of 4 dovetailed, solid birch drawers. The doors each hide a generous storage area that is finished in birch. Each storage area has an adjustable and removable shelf. The entire sideboard sits raised up on 4 solid teak, Wegner style legs. A truly exceptional addition for any dining room. Alternatively put it in your living area as a media cabinet or just use it in a hallway/ foyer for added storage. Original lock works, but there is no key. Both doors can be locked in place. As beautiful from the back as the front with a finished back. The finished back allows you to place this between 2 rooms to provide definition to a space.
- With questions or to obtain a quote to customize
- If it is sold, and you just wish to be notified if we find another like it.
- If you require additional specific photos.
CONDITION AND RESTORATION REPORT:
- In excellent condition with minor age appropriate wear to the wood. The entire item has been cleaned, conditioned and oiled, but retains the original finish.
- 100% secure payments via Shopify.
- Delivery across Canada.
- 7-day returns on full price, non-custom items.