Compact German Mid-Century Modern Teak Credenza Or Highboard
This Compact German Mid-Century Modern teak credenza or highboard has beautiful lines. Also called a sideboard or bar cabinet. The beautiful old growth teak veneer encompasses a wonderful straight lined frame. Ample storage for it's size, yet it does not seem imposing. The absolute perfect proportions with a depth just over 15"! Up top there are 2 main storage areas: A drop down bar cabinet and an outward opening storage area with 2 removable and adjustable shelves. Down low there are 2 generous wood drawers and 2 sliding doors for . All the drawers and doors all have elegant solid handles for continuity. All the interior surfaces are as beautiful as the exterior. As they are veneered in the same old growth teak veneer. The unit sits on 4 solid Afrormosia legs which are perfectly styled and raise the sideboard a full 12" off the ground. The legs also remove for moving. Finished with a wood backer board. Original key is included.
- With questions or to obtain a quote to customize
- If it is sold, and you just wish to be notified if we find another like it.
- If you require additional specific photos.
- In excellent condition with minor age appropriate wear on the wood.
- The entire item has been restored but retains the original finish.
- There is a 3" long mark on the top. See pictures for details.