Compact Mid-Century Danish Teak Sideboard By EW Bach for Sejling Skabe
A stunning compact Mid-Century Danish teak sideboard by EW Bach for Sejling Skabe from the 1960's. Wonderful scale, proportion and detail makes you understand why Bach's work is so incredibly sought after. This teak credenza features three sliding doors which give the piece a visually cleaner more streamlined look. The 2 outer doors have sculpted solid teak handles, while the middle door has a handle recessed into the door. The 3 doors open to reveal 3 separate storage areas: The outer 2 each offer generous storage space with an adjustable/ removable teak shelf and a felt lined drawer. The generous middle area also has a single adjustable/ removable teak shelf. All drawers are solid wood and dove tailed as you would expect from both this manufacturer and designer. This sideboard is sits on large tapered, solid teak legs characteristic of Bach. Finished with a wood backer board. A classic Scandinavian minimalist piece with strong investment value to suit any setting.
- With questions or to obtain a quote to customize
- If it is sold, and you just wish to be notified if we find another like it.
- If you require additional specific photos.
- Overall in excellent condition with extremely minor age appropriate wear. Doors and drawers slide effortlessly. The item has been professionally cleaned, conditioned and oiled, but remains with the original finish.
- There was a hutch sitting on the top so there are 2 very faint sun fade marks. Our experience is these will dissipate over time with proper oiling and exposure.