Compact Mid-Century Modern Teak 2 Door Sideboard
This compact Mid-Century teak 2 door sideboard has everything we look for in great Mid-Century Modern design: compact, versatile, streamlined and beautiful. Also referred to as a buffet, credenza or server. This piece is low with typical Mid-Century openness. Featuring a clean, simple and streamlined design with 2 sliding teak doors. The entire perimeter of the front has a stunning solid teak bullnose edge detail. The top also has edging so to prevent items from falling off. The entire item has a beautiful colour and stunning grain pattern. The handles are inset, solid teak circles on the upper corner of each, easy sliding, door. Behind each door sits a fully finished teak interior. Each storage area has 1 adjustable and removable shelf. One side has a generous drawer with felt lining. The adjustable/removable interior shelves make this piece perfect for storing your media components or your fine dinner ware. A truly exceptional addition for any dining room or put it in your living area to house your Flat Screen T.V. This credenza sits atop 4 high tapered solid teak legs giving it the very sought after “floating” look that is so sought after by interior designers.
- With questions or to obtain a quote to customize
- If it is sold, and you just wish to be notified if we find another like it.
- If you require additional specific photos.
- In very good condition with extremely minor age appropriate wear. The entire item has been cleaned and oiled, but retains the original finish.
- There is some sun fade on the top where a few bowls sat for many years. Our experience is that with continued sun exposure, this will fade and even out.