Compact Mid-Century Scandinavian Sideboard In Walnut.
A stunning compact Mid-Century Scandinavian sideboard in walnut from the late 1960's - early 70's. Wonderful scale, proportion and detail makes you understand why these storage solutions are so incredibly sought after. This walnut credenza features two sliding doors which give the piece a visually cleaner more streamlined look. The doors have sculpted inset oval solid teak handles. Slide one door to to reveal a generous storage area, complete with an adjustable/ removable shelf and felt lined drawer. The other side also feathers a finished interior with a generous storage space and an adjustable/ removable shelf. This sideboard is sits on large round tapered, solid walnut legs characteristic of the period. Finished with a wood backer board. A classic Scandinavian minimalist piece with strong investment value to suit any setting.
- With questions or to obtain a quote to customize
- If it is sold, and you just wish to be notified if we find another like it.
- If you require additional specific photos.
- Overall in very good condition with extremely minor age appropriate wear. Both doors and the drawer slide effortlessly. The item has been professionally cleaned, conditioned and oiled but retains the original finish.
- There was a hutch sitting on the top so there is a faint outline of where it sat. Our experience is these will dissipate over time with proper oiling and exposure.