Compact Square Mid-Century Teak Extending Dining Table
A compact square Danish Mid-Century teak extending dining table. In the style of Carlo Jepsen for Poul Hundevad. Manufactured in the 60's with beautiful Danish Modern design elements. Beautiful colour and vibrant teak grain pattern are the hall marks of this stunning yet compact dining table. The skirting and legs are made of solid teak. While the top and leaves are a thick, high grade, teak veneer over wood. A beautifully designed table that is compact. Yet it can expand effortlessly when needed. The 2 draw leaves conveniently slide under the table top for a clean presentation when they are retracted. The leaves angle down so when retracted they offer a beautiful finish. No more running to your storage locker when you have guests! Simply lift the top and slide each, or both, of the leaves out to extend the table. Seats 4 with no leaves. 6 people with both extensions pulled out. You can extend only 1 leaf or both. The leaves are a perfect match to the table top. The gorgeous tapered solid teak legs easily remove for moving or storage. Given the compact dimensions, this table could be a great extending dining room table, kitchen table or desk.
|Width||33.5"; 49.5"; 65.5"|
- With questions or to obtain a quote to customize
- If it is sold, and you just wish to be notified if we find another like it.
- If you require additional specific photos.
CONDITION AND RESTORATION REPORT:
- In excellent condition with extremely minor age appropriate wear to the wood. The leaves are a good colour match to the table top, however due to lack of use the grain pattern is more pronounced.
- The entire piece has been cleaned, conditioned and oiled, but remains with the original finish.