Danish Mid-Century Beech and Teak Dining Chairs By Farstrup
A fabulous set of 4 Danish Mid-Century teak and beech dining chairs by Farstup Mobelfabrik. These are Danish Mid-Century classics. Designed and manufactured in the 1970's by Farstrup Mobelfabrik. The frames of these chairs are shaped from solid beech wood. This gives them ample strength and stability. While the backrests are made of laminated, steam bent teak plywood. These chairs have the perfect balance of curves and straight, defined edges. The cross bracing adds visual interest while providing ample structural support. The tapered legs and curved lines not only enhance the look and profile, but make this one of the most comfortable dining chairs ever produced.
Additional of note:
- Priced by chair / individually, sold as a set of 4. Please add 4 to your cart.
- With questions or to obtain a quote to customize
- If it is sold, and you just wish to be notified if we find another like it.
- If you require additional specific photos.
- In very good condition with extremely minor age appropriate wear. The wood on each of the chairs has been cleaned, conditioned and oiled, but retains the original finish.
- All 4 have been re-upholstered by the previous owner in an off-white print which has green and pink. The upholstery has been cleaned and conditioned If this won't work for your home, contact us for an upholstery quote.