Danish Mid-Century Extending Surfboard Dining Table
This Danish Mid-Century teak extending surfboard dining table comes with 2 retracting/ Dutch/ draw leaves. Making it perfect for both every day dinner and larger gatherings. The table has a surfboard shape as it curves wider in the centre than at the ends. The design of the tabletop allows for better conversation from end to end and hints at the craftsmanship that lies within. The skirting and stretchers are solid wood. While the graceful, tapered, Wegner style legs are solid teak and can be detached for moving or storage. The table was manufactured in Denmark, likely in the mid to late 60's. The leaves conveniently store underneath the table top when not in use. You can extend 1 leaf or both. The colour and grain pattern on this table is exceptional. Starts as a comfortable 6 person table. Extend one leaf to seat 8 and both to comfortably seat 10. It would also be ideal as a stunning boardroom table.
|Length||48.25"; 66.5"; 84.5"|
- With questions or to obtain a quote to customize
- If it is sold, and you just wish to be notified if we find another like it.
- If you require additional specific photos.
- In excellent condition.
- The entire table has been cleaned, conditioned and oiled but retains the original finish.
- 100% secure payments via Shopify.
- Delivery across Canada.
- 7-day returns on full price, non-custom items.