Danish Mid-Century Modern Teak Corner Cabinet
An absolutely wonderful Danish Mid-Century Modern teak corner cabinet. Offering a nice amount of storage in a compact and beautiful form. Perfect for today's homes! This Mid-Century teak corner cabinet allows you to display your precious items and add storage, all while maximizing your space! The unit is one piece and the perfect proportions. Up top open the glass door to reveal the fully finished interior with 3 shelves. Down below sit 3 dovetailed, solid wood drawers. Each with a stunning teak handle. Sitting raised up on 3 solid teak Wegner styled legs provides a raised appearance and adds to the openness and sophistication. The clean lines give a sense of openness which is characteristic of great Mid-Century Modern design. Manufactured in the early 60's in Denmark. A truly exceptional addition for any room. So many uses for this highly variable item. Great for displaying a collection in a corner or use it in a front entry for a place for your keys and sunglasses. Alternatively it would work wonderfully as a bar storage in any corner.
- With questions or to obtain a quote to customize
- If it is sold, and you just wish to be notified if we find another like it.
- If you require additional specific photos.
- In excellent condition with minor age appropriate wear to the wood.
- Comes with an original key
- The entire item has been professionally restored but retains the original finish.
- 100% secure payments via Shopify.
- Delivery across Canada.
- 7-day returns on full price, non-custom items.