Danish Mid-Century Modern Teak Dining Chairs
A fantastically designed set of Danish Mid-Century Modern teak dining chairs. This is an amazing iconic retro 1960's design. This is set is composed of 4 teak dining chairs that have been upholstered in a burgundy leather. The previous owner had the reupholstered just prior to us purchasing them. The backs seem like they are floating due to the brass fittings which sit between the frame and the seat back. The padded seat backs make these chairs extremely comfortable and very beautiful. The organic curves and beautiful grain pattern add to the sophistication of the design. Curved backs and seats. The frames are composed of solid teak with vibrant grain pattern and deep beautiful colour. These chairs are often attributed to Arne Vodder through Bovirke.
Additional of note:
- Priced individually. Sold as a set of 4. Please add 4 to your cart
- With questions or to obtain a quote to customize
- If it is sold, and you just wish to be notified if we find another like it.
- If you require additional specific photos.
- In excellent condition with extremely minor age appropriate wear to the wood. The frames and backs have been cleaned, conditioned and oiled. The original finish remains.
- If burgundy leather won't work for you, contact us for an upholstery quote.