Danish Mid-Century Modern Walnut Lounge Chair By Ib Kofod Larsen
A truly exceptional Danish Mid-Century Modern walnut lounge chair by Ib Kofod Larsen. This Danish Modern armchair has a solid dark walnut frame with new high grade nylon webbing. The removable and reversible cushions feature new soy based foam and taupe with hints of grey-blue Maharam fabric upholstery. This is a spectacular armchair that will last for many, many years beyond the 60 that it has already been around. Featuring incredible lines and a beautiful organic structure, as you would expect from this noted Danish designer. Amazingly comfortable and yet still fairly compact. Completely strong and sturdy. The back features the characteristic "fin" shaped vertical backrest. The highly accentuated curved arms are not only beautiful but they sit at the perfect angle. The wood is a wonderful dark shade of walnut with beautiful variegation. Use this in your living room and have people drool with jealously or keep it to yourself in your bedroom! A true example of Larsen's brilliance.
- If it is sold, and you just wish to be notified if we find another like it.
- If you require additional specific photos.
CONDITION & RESTORATION REPORT:
- In excellent condition with extremely minor age appropriate wear to the wood.
- The wood has been professionally restored.
- Professionally reupholstered seat and back cushion with new soy based foam and taupe with hints of grey-blue Maharam fabric upholstery.