Danish Mid-Century Rosewood Secretary By Bernhard Pedersen & Son
This stunning Danish Mid-Century rosewood secretary desk by Bernhard Pedersen & Son is a work of art. Designed and manufactured by Bernhard Pedersen & Son in the 60s, this beautiful piece is mounted on solid Brazilian rosewood legs. Rare due to the size, wood type, craftsmanship and being compact with ample storage. Pull down the door to create a desk and showcase the Brazilian rosewood interior. 4 solid Brazilian rosewood, finger joined, stationary drawers run along the top of the desk area. With stationary slots and a large storage area. On the bottom there is a spectacular tambour door, which effortlessly slides across to reveal an generous interior that is finished and has an adjustable and removable shelf. Wood backing. Use this in your den or living room as an extra work space or in a foyer as a place for keys notes and mail. The original key is included.
17" desk closed
- If it is sold, and you just wish to be notified if we find another like it.
- If you have any other questions or require additional specific photos.
- In excellent condition with minor age appropriate wear.
- All drawers and the tambour door slide smoothly. The desk surface/ door comes down easily and secure when down.
- Comes with the original key.
- 100% secure payments via Shopify.
- Delivery across Canada.
- 7-day returns on full price, non-custom items.