Danish Mid-Century Round Extending Teak Dining Table By Sibast
An absolutely stunning Danish Mid-Century round extending teak dining table by Sibast Mobler. Attributed to the Danish design great Arne Vodder. This table was manufactured in Denmark in the 1960's. The exceptional craftsmanship, thin lined design and organically flowing shape adds to the sophistication of this dining table. The first thing you will notice is the gorgeous colour and grain pattern across the table top. The craftsmanship is flawless, as illustrated by the continuous grain pattern across the entire top. The leaves also continue this incredible grain pattern in a continuous manner. The table top is finished with a thick tapered solid teak edge band. While beautiful this design feature also makes the profile seem more streamlined. The table begins as a generous round table and 2 generous extensions/ leaves extend this classic Danish Modern dining table out significantly. One leaf has skirting giving the table a finished look. Both leaves conveniently store within the table. It effortlessly expands from a generous 4 person table to 6-8 with one leaf and 10 with both leaves inserted. The table slides/ expands effortlessly. The solid teak legs can be removed for moving/ storage.
48" without leaves
- With questions or to obtain a quote to customize
- If it is sold, and you just wish to be notified if we find another like it.
- If you require additional specific photos.
- In excellent condition with extremely minor age appropriate wear to the wood.
- The table opens and closes with ease.
- The entire table has been professionally restored but retains the original finish.