Danish Mid-Century Round Teak Extending Dining Table
This Danish Mid-Century round teak extending dining table will stun you with the both the lighter colour & beautiful old growth teak grain pattern. This is a solid wood table which was manufactured by Skovmand and Andersen in the late 60's. Just a beautifully designed compact round extending teak dining table. The inset skirting with a thiner top, that over hangs the skirting, serves to make the table seem thinner. The 4 solid teak, tapered legs and wonderful sleek teak top surface seem to meld together organically. The compact leaf stores externally and extends the table from a round 4 seater to a 6 seat table. The leaf also has skirting, which serves to make the table seem more finished when the leaf is inserted to extend the table. The gorgeous, solid teak, round tapered legs easily remove for moving. The table only had one owner and was in their dining room with the leaf in for the last 40 yrs. Perfect for the daily family dinner. This would also make an exceptional meeting room table. Danish Modern furniture has seen a renaissance due to the quality of construction, clean lines and variability of uses.
- With questions or to obtain a quote to customize
- If it is sold, and you just wish to be notified if we find another like it.
- If you require additional specific photos.
- In excellent condition with minor age appropriate wear to the wood. The entire table has been cleaned, conditioned and oiled but remains with original finish.
- The leaf matches the table top in both colour and grain pattern.