Danish Mid-Century Solid Rosewood Dining Chairs By Dyrlund
A set of 8 exceptional Danish Mid-Century solid rosewood dining chairs by Dyrlund. These chairs truly showcase the designer's and craftsperson's brilliance. Crafted out of solid rosewood the chairs elegantly rise from the legs through a curved and padded backrest. Finally extending downwards in the front to the solid rosewood tapered legs. The perfect combination of Danish Modern design sensibility and esquisite craftsmanship. These were produced by Dyrlund in the late 1960's. The solid rosewood frames have a truly beautiful deep dark colour with amazing grain pattern. Lovely mid-rise back so as to not overwhelm a room. The original black leather seats and back are in impeccable condition with the perfect level of foam. Each chair maintains the fine balance of being open and beautiful yet being highly comfortable. Perfect for those long dinner parties with great friends and family.
Additional of note:
- PRICED BY CHAIR/ INDIVIDUALLY. SOLD AS A SET OF 8. PLEASE ADD 8 TO YOUR CART.
- With questions or to obtain a quote to customize the upholstery. Additional charges apply.
- If it is sold, and you just wish to be notified if we find another like it.
- If you require additional specific photos.
- In excellent condition with extremely minor age appropriate wear to the wood. The wood has been professionally cleaned and polished but remains in the original condition.
- The original black leather upholstery is excellent condition.