Danish Mid-Century Teak 3 Seat Sofa By Domino Mobler
An elegant Danish Mid-Century teak 3 seat sofa. Dating to 1970, this sofa epitomizes the period's wonderful design style. An organically shaped solid teak frame curves softly to envelope the body perfectly. The solid teak arms, legs and cross bracing are not only thick and beautiful, but also extremely strong. The solid teak arms curve and angle perfectly to the body. This sofa takes design cues from the work of Illum Wilkeso. The entire frame has been carefully restored to bring out the beauty of the wood. The original oatmeal upholstery was in exceptional condition. So we had it professionally cleaned and have retained it. The nicely padded cushions hide a strong tubular steel frame. The cushions are also removable so the fabric can be taken to a dry cleaner, should you ever need to launder them. A true 3 seater in size, which allows almost anyone to lie down in it! Danish Mid-Century Modern sofas are sought after for their beauty and comfort.
Additional of note:
- Also available: matching 2 Seat Danish Modern Teak Settee/ Loveseat By Domino Mobler
- With questions or to obtain a quote to customize
- If it is sold, and you just wish to be notified if we find another like it.
- If you require additional specific photos.
- In excellent condition with extremely minor age appropriate wear.
- The entire frame has been professionally restored but retains the original finish.
- The original upholstery is in excellent condition. We have had the upholstery professionally cleaned.