Danish Mid-Century Teak Bar Cabinet And Credenza
An absolutely stunning early Danish Mid-Century teak bar cabinet and credenza. Manufactured in Denmark this bar cabinet features stunning old growth teak grain pattern, beautiful colour and a phenomenal amount of storage. Perfectly sized the cabinet is less than 16" deep! 4 separate, lockable, storage areas. Up top there are 2 storage areas. Open the first, drop down door, to reveal a generous storage area with a laminate (door back) area for mixing drinks and ample space for bottle storage. This area has a teak U shaped shelf for glasses. The next storage area has 2 felt lined drawers and a shelf. Down below there are also 2 storage areas. The first has a single adjustable shelf. While the last has bottle storage for 22 wine bottles! The entire interior is finished in the same gorgeous teak veneer as the exterior. Making this unit as beautiful inside as it is out! Subtle curves balance off the straight lines throughout. The entire stunning cabinet sits raised up on 4 tall solid teak legs. The open space on the bottom could be used for a basket providing even more storage. Perfect as a bar cabinet or in a dining room as a sideboard. It would also be equally comfortable in a den for or office. Includes 2 original keys.
- With questions or to obtain a quote to customize
- If it is sold, and you just wish to be notified if we find another like it.
- If you require additional specific photos.
- In excellent condition with extremely minor age appropriate wear to the wood.
- The entire item has been cleaned, conditioned and oiled but retains the original finish.