Danish Mid-Century Teak Bedside Tables By Engedahl
Sorry, this product is now being loved by someone else
A stunning pair of Danish Mid-Century teak bedside tables by Engedahl. Manufactured in Bording, Denmark. These nightstands feature absolutely stunning teak veneer with exceptional grain pattern and colour. Each bedside table is compact but provides enough storage for a few books and a lamp. Featuring a drawer with a single, round solid teak handle and a shelf. The combination of a raised profile and beautiful seamless handles creates a sophisticated yet streamlined look. The wood is simply gorgeous in both colour and grain pattern. These would be perfect in a bedroom but like all good design this can be deployed as side tables in a living room. Adding a bit more storage to any space.
Additional of note:
- Priced individually, sold as a pair. Please add 2 to your cart.
- Matching Mid-Century teak Queen size bed frame
- With questions or to obtain a quote to customize
- If it is sold, and you just wish to be notified if we find another like it.
- If you require additional specific photos.
- In excellent condition with extremely minor age appropriate wear.
- Both tables have been professionally cleaned, conditioned and oiled but retain the original finish.