Danish Mid-Century Teak Bookcase By EW Bach
A Danish Mid-Century teak bookcase by EW Bach. The first thing you will notice about this stunning 60's bookcase is the clean lines, grain pattern and stunning colour. Wonderful scale, proportion and detail makes you understand why Bach's work is so incredibly sought after. Featuring 2 removable/ adjustable teak shelves and a stunning finished interior. This bookcase sits raised up on 2 solid teak legs that can be adjusted in position. There are 2 glass doors which can be removed. Perfect as a bookcase, console table behind a sofa, room divider or as a TV stand. A classic Scandinavian minimalist piece with strong investment value to suit any setting.
- With questions or to obtain a quote to customize
- If it is sold, and you just wish to be notified if we find another like it.
- If you require additional specific photos.
- In excellent condition with extremely minor age appropriate wear to the wood. The entire piece has been clean and conditioned with furniture oil, but remains original.
- 100% secure payments via Shopify.
- Delivery across Canada.
- 7-day returns on full price, non-custom items.