Danish Mid-Century Teak Bookcase With A Finished Back
An absolutely stunning Danish Mid-Century bookcase attributed Arne Vodder. Manufactured in Denmark, this bookcase features the finest old growth teak veneer with stunning grain pattern and deep colour. The 2 generous storage areas have sliding glass doors which slide effortlessly. They can also be removed. The entire interior is finished in the same high grade teak veneer. There are 3 adjustable and removable shelves, which can be used on either side. Subtle curves balance the straight lines throughout. While the tall solid teak legs give the entire item more sophistication. The craftsmanship is precise. Even the back is finished, allowing you to float this in an open space as a room divider. The piece also comes with 2 pedestal shaped solid teak legs which can be changed with the current base system. Allowing the item to be used as a tall hutch. Use this in your dining room as a showpiece for your dishware. Alternatively it could make a phenomenal media unit for those in need of a higher item. It would also look great as a bar cabinet or a bookcase.
Additional of note:
- Also available Danish Modern Modular Teak Sideboard with Finished Back
- With questions or to obtain a quote to customize
- If it is sold, and you just wish to be notified if we find another like it.
- If you require additional specific photos.
- In excellent condition with extremely minor age appropriate wear to the wood.
- The item has been cleaned and oiled.