Danish Mid-Century Teak Bookcase With Removable Glass Doors
An absolutely stunning Danish Mid-Century bookcase with removable sliding glass doors by Poul Hundevad Co. Manufactured in Denmark in the late 60's, this bookcase features the finest thick, old growth teak veneer with stunning grain pattern and deep colour. The 2 generous storage areas have sliding glass doors which slide effortlessly. They can also be removed. The entire interior is finished in the same high grade teak veneer as the exterior. Giving the entire item a luxurious look. There are 8 shelves in total. 4 adjustable and removable and 4 fixed. Subtle curves balance the straight lines throughout. While the tall solid teak legs give the entire item a sense of openness for an item of its size. The craftsmanship is precise. Use this in your dining room as a showpiece for your dishware. Alternatively it could make a phenomenal media unit for those in need of a higher item. It would also be perfect as a bar cabinet or a just as a bookcase.
- With questions or to obtain a quote to customize
- If it is sold, and you just wish to be notified if we find another like it.
- If you require additional specific photos.
- In very good condition with extremely minor age appropriate wear to the wood.
- The item has been professionally cleaned, conditioned and oiled but it retains the original finish.