Danish Mid-Century Teak Dining Chairs Model Eva By Niels Koefoed
A truly stunning set of Danish Mid-Century teak dining chairs "Model Eva" by Niels Koefoed. Featuring tall, elegantly curved seat backs, the frames are composed of strips of solid teak that have been steam bent and laminated together. This was a completely revolutionary furniture manufacturing process when it was first done by Niels Koefoed for Koefoeds - Hornslett in 1964. Combining great lumbar support with a higher back, yet still maintaining a sense of openness due to the openness. These chairs tick all of the boxes for a great dining chair. Extremely strong, durable, beautiful and comfortable without peer. These are the chairs to host your next dinner party. Alternatively they are a statement piece when family comes over for the holidays.
Additional of note:
- Total of 10 chairs available. 4 gray/ white. 6 black leatherette.
- Priced individually. Sold as a set of 4 gray / white fabric or 6 black leatherette. Please add 4 or 6 to your cart.
- 4 gray / white fabric can be reupholstered to black leatherette. Additional charges apply.
- With questions or to obtain a quote to customize
- If it is sold, and you just wish to be notified if we find another like it.
- If you require additional specific photos.
CONDITION & RESTORATION REPORT:
- In excellent condition with extremely minor age appropriate wear to the wood.
- The frames have been cleaned, conditioned and oiled. However they retain the original finish.
- The new greyish-white upholstery and foam on all 4 chairs. The upholstery was recently done and is in excellent condition. We have upholstery cleaned the fabric.
- New black leatherette on 6 chairs.