Danish Mid-Century Teak Dining Chairs Model Eva By Niels Koefoed
A truly stunning set of Danish Mid-Century teak dining chairs "Model Eva" by Niels Koefoed. Featuring tall, elegantly curved seat backs, the frames are composed of strips of solid teak that have been steam bent and laminated together. This was a completely revolutionary furniture manufacturing process when it was first done by Niels Koefoed for Koefoeds - Hornslett in 1964. It was so successful that it became widely adopted. Combining great lumbar support with a higher back, yet still maintaining a sense of openness due to the open backrest. These chairs tick all of the boxes for a great dining chair. Extremely strong, durable, beautiful and comfortable without peer. These are the perfect chairs for every day with the family or to host chairs to host your next dinner party. All 6 are stamped with both the manufacturer's logo and the Danish Furniture Control logo
Additional of note:
- Total of 6 chairs available. 4 side chairs and 2 arm chairs all in the original blue-green Maharam
- Priced by chair/ individually. Sold as a set of 6. Please add 4 side chairs and 2 arm chairs to your cart.
- Looking for a larger/ smaller set? We have 4 others which have been professionally reupholstered in a black leatherette.
- With questions or to obtain a quote to customize
- If it is sold, and you just wish to be notified if we find another like it.
- If you require additional specific photos.
CONDITION & RESTORATION REPORT:
- In excellent condition with extremely minor age appropriate wear to the wood.
- The frames have been professionally restored but they retain the original finish.
- Original blue green Maharam fabric is in excellent condition and has professionally cleaned.