Danish Mid-Century Teak Dining Chairs With Original Leather Seats
4 stunning Danish Mid-Century teak dining chairs with the original leather seats. Amazing iconic retro design which is obviously styled after Borge Mogensen's iconic work for Frederica. Composed of curved and laminated teak backrests with solid round African teak frames. Craftsmanship and comfort exudes in these Danish dining chairs which date from the late 60's.
The curved laminated teak backrest, provides wonderful support while the strong, dark African teak frame creates visual interest yet does not take up too much space. Open simple design, characteristic of Danish Modern furniture. Strong, sturdy and comfortable. These would work amazingly with any table but seem to be perfect with our Danish Mid-Century teak extending card or dining table which is currently also available.
Additional of note:
- Priced individually; Sold as a set of 4. Please add 4 to your cart.
- With questions or to obtain a quote to customize
- If it is sold, and you just wish to be notified if we find another like it.
- If you require additional specific photos.
- In excellent condition with extremely minor age appropriate wear to the wood. The wood has been clean and conditioned with Zinolin furniture oil, but remains with the original finish.
- All 6 have the original black leather upholstery. If this is not going to work for you? Email us for an upholstery quote.