Danish Mid Century Teak Expanding Bar Cart and TV Stand
This Danish Mid-Century teak expanding bar cart and TV stand is the perfect storage option for any home. Great for spaces of all sizes especially in open concept spaces and lofts. Quality craftsmanship - designed and manufactured by Dyrlund in Denmark. The perfect mix of teak with a contrasting, liquid proof, black melamine on the removable serving tray or leaf. A simple, yet practical, design. This Danish Mid-Century teak folding bar cart and TV stand features a top which opens out. The black serving tray can then be inserted to expand the cart. When not in use the tray conveniently sits underneath the top in a slot. The top edges curve upwards at the ends to prevent items from falling off. The unit sits on the original 4 easy roll, brass and rubber wheels. The wood grain is spectacular. True Scandinavian Design - A very simple piece that will not take up a ton of room or feel too heavy yet has multiple uses. Use it in your den or dining room as a bar cart or use it in your living room as a TV stand or side table. Rolling it out when you need an extra serving surface.DIMENSIONS:
|Width||29.5"/ 41.25" with leaf inserted|
- With questions or to obtain a quote to customize
- If it is sold, and you just wish to be notified if we find another like it.
- If you require additional specific photos.
- In excellent condition overall with minor wear to the brass on the casters.
- The entire item has been cleaned, conditioned and oiled but remains with the original finish.