Danish Mid-Century Teak Extendable Dining Table by AM Mobler
An incredible Danish Mid-Century teak extendable dining table by AM Mobler with two hidden draw leaves. The Model 34 dining table will stun you with the incredible depth of colour and vibrant grain pattern. The top of this table is solid wood core, while the leaves are covered in the finest grade of thick teak veneer. Just a beautifully designed table. Perfect size for all types of settings and all size families. The table is streamlined with beautiful Danish Modern design elements. Featuring 2 draw leaves which conveniently hide under the table top for a clean presentation when they are retracted. In this closed state, the top completely covers the leaves. A slight lift of the top at the ends, reveals the leaves. They easily pull out to extend the table from seating 6 people to 8 with one leaf out; 10 people can comfortably fit around this table with both leaves extended. You can extend only 1 leaf or both. Early 60's Denmark and stamped with making and model. The gorgeous solid teak legs attach at an angle for greater visual interest and easily remove for moving.
|Width||54.75"; 74.75"; 94.75"|
- With questions or to obtain a quote to customize
- If it is sold, and you just wish to be notified if we find another like it.
- If you require additional specific photos.
- In very good condition with extremely minor age appropriate wear to the wood. The entire piece has been professionally restored but retains the original finish.
- The leaves are lighter with slightly more pronounced grain pattern due to a lack of use.