Danish Mid-Century Teak Extending Card Or Dining Table
A wonderfully designed compact square Danish Mid-Century teak extending card or dining table. Complete with two draw or dutch leaves to extend this beauty out to accommodate more people! The table will stun you with the light colour and vibrant grain pattern. This table is a gorgeous old growth teak veneer over wood core. Just a beautifully designed table that is perfect for those who entertain. The table is streamlined with beautiful Danish Modern design elements. Featuring 2 draw leaves which conveniently hide under the table top. In this closed state the table comfortably seats 4. The leaves sit under the top and easily pull out to extend the table to seat 6 with both leaves extended. You can extend only 1 leaf or both and they are sturdy when extended. The gorgeous solid teak, round tapered legs easily remove for moving or storage. Perfect for an eat in kitchen or use it as a card table when you host poker night.
- With questions or to obtain a quote to customize
- If it is sold, and you just wish to be notified if we find another like it.
- If you require additional specific photos.
- In every good condition with some age appropriate wear to the wood. Please see last picture for ring mark.
- The entire piece has been cleaned, conditioned and oiled but remains with the original finish.
- The leaves are slightly darker with more pronounced grain pattern due to a lack of use.