Danish Mid-Century Teak Extending Dining Table With Self Storing Leaves
This Danish Mid-Century teak extending dining table with self storing leaves comes with 2 large retracting/ Dutch/ draw leaves on either end. Making it perfect for both every day dinner and larger gatherings. The design of the table is narrow and long with subtle details that hint at the craftsmanship that lies within. The skirting and stretchers are solid wood. While the graceful, tapered, Wegner style legs are solid teak and can be detached for moving or storage. The table was manufactured in Denmark, likely in the mid to late 60's. The leaves conveniently store underneath the table top when not in use. You can extend 1 leaf or both and they are solid and stable when extended. The colour and grain pattern on this table is exceptional. Starts as a comfortable 6 person table. Extend one leaf to seat 8 and both to comfortably seat 10. It would also be ideal as a stunning board room table. Amazing proportions and size.
- With questions or to obtain a quote to customize
- If it is sold, and you just wish to be notified if we find another like it.
- If you require additional specific photos.
- In excellent condition. The entire table has been restored but the original finish remains.
- The leaves have slightly more pronounced grain pattern but the overall colour is a good match to the table top.
- 100% secure payments via Shopify.
- Delivery across Canada.
- 7-day returns on full price, non-custom items.