Danish Mid-Century Teak Extending Surfboard Dining Table By AM Mobler
An incredible Danish Mid-Century teak extending surfboard dining table by AM Mobler with two hidden, semi-circle, draw leaves. The Model 63 dining table by Ansager Mobler is unique due to the semi circular draw leaves making this table into an oval when extended! This dining table will stun you with the incredible depth of colour and vibrant grain pattern. The top and leaves of this table are composed of a solid wood core with exceptional old growth teak veneer. The skirting is solid teak. Just a beautifully designed table. Perfect size for all types of settings and all size families. Beautifully simply and streamlined with beautiful Danish Modern design elements. Featuring a surfboard design where the table gently draws wider in the middle that at the ends. The 2 draw leaves conveniently hide under the table top for a clean presentation when they are retracted. The leaves easily pull out to extend the table from seating 6 people to 8 with one leaf out; 10 people can comfortably fit around this table with both leaves extended. You can extend only 1 leaf or both. Early 60's Denmark and stamped. The gorgeous solid teak legs attach at an angle for greater visual interest and easily remove for moving.
|Width||55"; 76.5"; 97.75"|
- With questions or to obtain a quote to customize
- If it is sold, and you just wish to be notified if we find another like it.
- If you require additional specific photos.
- In excellent condition with extremely minor age appropriate wear to the wood. The entire piece has been professionally cleaned conditioned and oiled but retains the original finish.
- The leaves are a good colour and grain match to the table top.