Danish Mid-Century Teak Side Table By Arne Hovmand-Olsen
An iconic Danish Mid-Century teak side table by Arne Hovmand-Olsen from the 60's. Featuring a beautiful teak "surfboard" top and a lower cane shelf. The solid teak legs form an inverted U. This side table has a retro, atomic look due to the raised sides. Great for spaces of all sizes especially open concept living spaces and lofts. The perfect mix of great atomic design and Danish Modern craftsmanship. The gorgeous teak construction features truly beautiful grain pattern and colour. While the solid teak legs provide a nice contrast. The shelf is nicely sized and is ideal for magazine's/ books/ iPad's. Alternatively use this for your TV and media box.
- With questions or to obtain a quote to customize
- If it is sold, and you just wish to be notified if we find another like it.
- If you require additional specific photos.
CONDITION AND RESTORATION REPORT:
- In excellent condition with extremely minor age appropriate wear to the wood. The entire item was cleaned and conditioned but retains the original finish.
- Original cane is in exceptional condition.
- 100% secure payments via Shopify.
- Delivery across Canada.
- 7-day returns on full price, non-custom items.