Danish Mid-Century Teak Side Table With Cane Shelf
An iconic Danish Mid-Century teak side table with a cane shelf from the 60's. Featuring a beautiful teak "surfboard" top and a lower cane shelf. The solid African teak legs and skirting add more design contrast. This side table has a retro, atomic look yet it will work well in almost any style. Great for spaces of all sizes especially open concept living spaces and lofts. The perfect mix of great atomic design and Danish Modern craftsmanship. The gorgeous teak construction features truly beautiful grain pattern and colour. While the solid African teak legs provide a nice contrast. The shelf is nicely sized and is ideal for magazine's/ books/ iPad's. Alternatively use this for your TV and media box.
- With questions or to obtain a quote to customize
- If it is sold, and you just wish to be notified if we find another like it.
- If you require additional specific photos.
CONDITION AND RESTORATION REPORT:
- In excellent condition with extremely minor age appropriate wear to the wood. The entire item was cleaned and conditioned but retains the original finish.
- New cane on the shelf.
- 100% secure payments via Shopify.
- Delivery across Canada.
- 7-day returns on full price, non-custom items.